Neuron Experts develops a complete set of automatic segmentation algorithms and visualization functions for image analysis.
- Image Acquisition by Incell2000
Incell2000 is an automated fluorescent microscope capable of taking images with four different wavelengths up to x60 magnification in 96-well culture wells. Its deconvolution system, allows high quality images.
- Image Processing by Developer
The image analysis is a process that consists of extracting meaningful information from segmented images, such as object recognition and counting, pattern search, measurements of objects properties, etc …
The image segmentation is an operation on the processed images which aims to bring together the pixels between them (homogeneous area) according to specific criteria (intensity, morphology, texture, etc.) in order to separate and identify each category of visible components.
Developer takes into account images acquired by Incell2000.
Developer is a toolkit that offers a series of image processing applications to explore various algorithmic approaches.
– Adaptive filters to increase the signal to noise ratio to emphasize characteristics of the images
– Morphological operators (erosion, dilation)
– These tasks can be performed through “Macro” development using specific functions adapted for each type of image.